Plan Q Baerendorf

The village was heavily damaged during the Second World War in the fall of 1944, the parish church from 1774 almost completely destroyed. Baerendorf was mentioned in a document of the monastery White Castle 712 for the first time. In the Northeast, deer in the east, in the southeast Rauwiller, Gœrlingen in the south and Kirrberg in the West. Downward, to the west of the village opens from the left of the Brueschbach in the Isch.