As of 2005, the town of Bous, which lies in the east of the commune, has a population of 505. Scroll down to see the most favourite one or select the video collection in the navigation. It is part of the canton of Remich, which is part of the district of Grevenmacher.
With an UTC offset of 1 hours. To use the name recognition of the town of Schengen, the council of the commune of Remerschen decided on 18 January 2006 to rename the commune to Schengen. Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners. As of 2005, the town of Remerschen, which lies in the centre of the commune, has a population of 637.
- Known as Dalheim Ricciacum, it is home to an ancient Roman theatre.
- We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.
- Beginning: no exact start tme given.
- and has the only casino in Luxembourg.
- We saw some videos in the web.